Buzz on By Thursday is a great way to meet new bloggers
and increase your Facebook fans!
So join us, we promise you will have a blast! If you want to be a part of Buzz on by Thursday, just follow these few rules:
1. Like ALL of the Hostesses via their Facebook Fan Page. We are the first four in the list below.
2. Make sure to leave us a comment on the wall of each fan page to say hi, and so that we can follow back.WE DO FOLLOW BACK!
3. Put your name and Facebook Fan Page URL in the linky below. PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR SITE URL! Visit other Fan Pages in the linky, and Like those pages too. Make sure to leave a comment on their fan page, so that person can visit you back.
4. If someone comments on your wall and you want to Like them back, make sure to leave a little note on their wall so they know you are Liking their page back.
We all need to be Liked. So go on and get started.
I am designing, baking and prepping this week for my best friends son's first birthday! Mason is having a monkey party, so I thought I should share these adorable monkey cupcakes that I am going to bake for his party!!
Preheat oven to 350 and mix all ingredients, bake for 21 to 23 minutes and let cool.
1. Frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting
2. Pipe circle of yellow frosting in center of each chocolate for ears and for face. Use jelly beans for eyes, cut licorice for nose and mouth.
3. Use toothpick or knife to pull up frosting for hair.
1 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon meringue powder
1 tablespoon milk
1 package powdered sugar
Beat butter, vanilla, and salt, next add meringue powder and milk. Gradually add powdered sugar, beat at high speed until frosting is light and fluffy! Next you can stir in food coloring until you get your desired colors.
I am also going to be baking matching monkey cake pops and sugar cookies. Candice will be designing his adorable monkey cake!!
I am also designing matching monkey cupcake toppers, favor tags, and banners...here is a little sneaky peeky!
Ok it wont let me upload the photo UGH!!
Don't worry I will share a ton of photos of the party next week...so fun!!
Happy baking, if anyone decides to bake these adorable cupcakes I would love to see pictures!!
WOW I can't believe how long it has been since I last blogged!! It has been a very busy few months for us, we just moved and we are finally settled and getting back into the swing of things. Now that it is summer time I am not running around like a crazy women trying to get one kid to baseball practice the other kiddo to baseball and or tutoring...you all know the how it goes! The typical soccer or in this case baseball mom that pretty much lives out of her car lol! So I should have posted my son's 6th birthday about 2 months ago but hey better late then never. My son Cayden wanted a camo/camping party at the park, he was sooo excited and had a BLAST!!
I had a blast designing all of Cayden's SAVVY Party Designs, he helped me design everything...he had to have it all camo!
She did a fabulous job designing his camo cookies and they tasted AMAZING!!
Of course the FABULOUS cake was made by Candice one of her many SAVVY DESSERTS!! She did such a wonderful job designing his cake. Lots of time and heart went into his cake, Candice is soooo wonderful!!
I got lucky and found these perfect camo baskets from the dollar store, so I filled them with goodies add camo thank you favor tags and they made perfect camo party favors!
Welcome to The Two Savvy Sisters Party Designs and Desserts! Your home for unique cake pops, cupcakes, cakes and hand crafted personalized custom party designs by way of invitations, party favor tags, banners, thank you cards, cupcake toppers, and more. These tasty treats and party decor make the perfect accent for your party or gathering. Every order can be customized for your special event!